Tantalum and Niobium Oxides and Compounds (TANIOBIS)
Benefits for Customers for Oxides
- Tantalum and Niobium oxides are well-suited as a precursor in a wider range of applications.
- High-purity tantalum and niobium oxides enhance the refractive index of specialty lenses for high-end cameras or cameras in parking assistance systems.
- Lithium tantalate and lithium niobate derived from high-purity oxides, are used to manufacture electronic components like surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters which can be applied in mobile devices.
To meet the needs of numerous applications, we provide a wide variety of Tantalum and Niobium Oxides.
|Tantalum pentoxide (Ta2O5)||Purity Min.|
|High-Purity Optical Grade||99.99%|
|Niobium pentoxide (Nb2O5)||Purity Min.|
|High-Purity Optical Grade||99.98%|
|Lithium Niobate Grade (LN)||99.995%|
|Sputter Target Grade (SPT-A)||99.995%|
Benefits for Customers for Compounds
- Niobium Ammonium Oxalate (NAmOx)
- ・Doping the carrier material barium titanate with NAmOx positively affects the capacity's dependence on temperature.
- ・In the secondary battery field, doping with NAmOx can also achieve increases in battery charge/discharge cycles.
- ・Niobates are used as a dopant for piezo ceramics in the production of piezo actors.
To meet the needs of numerous applications, we provide a wide variety of Tantalum and Niobium Compounds.
|Niobium Ammonium Oxalate||Application|
|NAmOx||Production of catalysts, ferrites, electroceramics and pigments|
|Aqueous Solution of||Application|
|Nb-Oxalate||Catalytic converters, ferrites, electroceramics and pigments|
|Ta-Oxalate||Catalytic converters and electroceramics|
|KNbO3||Doping of PZT (Lead Zirconium Titanate) piezoceramics|
|MgNb2O6||Precursor for PMN (Lead Magnesium Niobate) piezoceramics|
Other products related to High-Functional Materials for Next Generation Devices
- High-Purity Metals
- Low α Tin/Bismuth for Soft Error Reduction
- Electroless UBM Formation Service
- Compound Semiconductor Wafers - InP, CdZnTe -
- Rutile Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- Strontium Titanate Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- YAG Ceramics for Laser Applications
- AMPERTEC® High-Purity Chlorides（TANIOBIS）
- Photocatalyst for Artificial Photosynthesis
- High-temperature Sintering Cu Fine Powder