Photocatalyst for Artificial Photosynthesis
Introduction of Photocatalyst for artificial photosynthesis
Purpose of the development
Contribute to the production of low-cost green hydrogen for a hydrogen society.
Implementation system for this development
JX Metals has joined ARPChem in February 2022. Together with other member companies and universities, we aim to commercialize photocatalysts for artificial photosynthesis
*ARPChem is a technical research association formed in 2012 with the aim of realizing artificial photosynthesis technology.
JX Metals applies the core technologies cultivated through its products and businesses and aims to realize photocatalysts for artificial photosynthesis in collaboration with other ARPChem member companies and universities of ARPChem.
Application of Core Technology
Core technologies used in JX Metals products
- Precision rolling/precision processing
- Composition × structure control
Other products related to High-Functional Materials for Next Generation Devices
- High-Purity Metals
- Low α Tin/Bismuth for Soft Error Reduction
- Electroless UBM Formation Service
- Compound Semiconductor Wafers - InP, CdZnTe -
- Rutile Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- Strontium Titanate Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- YAG Ceramics for Laser Applications
- Tantalum and Niobium Oxides and Compounds (TANIOBIS)
- AMPERTEC® High-Purity Chlorides（TANIOBIS）
- High-temperature Sintering Cu Fine Powder