We provide various kinds of high-purity metals, applying our proprietary smelting and refining technology to minimize impurities that can impair metal properties such as conductivity.
High-Purity Cu for Wire Bonding
Benefits for Customers
- High-purity copper contains fewer impurities such as O,S,P,Fe and Pb. Therefore, JX’s 6N-Cu has low resistivity.
Features of High-Purity Metals
- Improvement in conductivity
- Improvement in corrosion resistance
- Improvement in processing characteristics (brittleness, ductility)
- Improvement in controllability by additional elements
(magnetic properties, oxidation resistance, mechanical properties)
We also accept inquiries about elements other than those listed in periodic table.
What kind of shapes are available?
We will respond to customer requests.
What is the minimum purchase unit?
We can handle orders from several dozen g to several hundred kg.
Can you handle items not listed in the table?
We welcome consultations, so please feel free to contact us.
Other products related to High-Functional Materials for Next Generation Devices
- Low α Tin/Bismuth for Soft Error Reduction
- Electroless UBM Formation Service
- Compound Semiconductor Wafers - InP, CdZnTe -
- Rutile Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- Strontium Titanate Single Crystals（Furuuchi Chemical）
- YAG Ceramics for Laser Applications
- Tantalum and Niobium Oxides and Compounds (TANIOBIS)
- AMPERTEC® High-Purity Chlorides（TANIOBIS）
- Photocatalyst for Artificial Photosynthesis
- High-temperature Sintering Cu Fine Powder