Copper Alloy with Excellent Electrical Conductivity and Heat Resistance
A new copper alloy with high electrical conductivity and high heat resistance.
Benefits for Customers
- The high conductivity of this alloy suppresses heat generation during energization, contributing to connector miniaturization and higher rated current.
- Superior heat resistance compared to conventional materials contributes to maintaining terminal contact strength in high-temperature environments.
Features of Copper Alloy with Excellent Electrical Conductivity and Heat Resistance
- This alloy maintains 600 MPa yield stress and achieves high conductivity (80% IACS).
- The highest level of stress relaxation resistance among copper alloys, second only to titanium copper.
Other products related to High-Performance Copper Alloys
- High-Performance Copper Alloy Product Lineup
- High Strength and High Electrical Conductivity Corson Alloy NKC8738 / NKC4419(HC)
- Extremely High-Strength Copper Titanium Foil C1995-GSH for Auto-focus camera module
- Ultra-thin Corson Alloy Foil
- C1990-GSH (CP) Copper-Plated High Strength Copper Titanium Foil
- Copper Titanium Alloy with Excellent Electrical Conductivity