Titanium Powder (Toho Technical Service Co., Ltd.)
Titanium-based and 64-alloy powders (Ti6Al4V) are produced from high-grade sponge titanium and swarf using the hydrogenation dehydrogenation process. By removing fine powder, the oxygen content is reduced, and products are offered that improve the parent density of sintered parts and allow greater freedom in component design.In addition, the stable particle size distribution has earned the company a high reputation among many customers.
Customer Merits of Titanium Powder of TTS※
※ Toho Technical Service
Ti - Powder
- High quality Titanium powder made by HDH※ method is supplied at low cost.
※ HDH＝Hydride De-Hydride
For Additive Manufacturing Powder (Ti-6Al-4V)
Ti64 alloy for EBM※
※ Electron Beam Melting
Ti64 alloy for SLM※
※ Selective Laser Melting
- Ti-6Al-4V alloy powder mixed HDH powder and spherical powder is low cost and has the property of fluidity.
Ti - Alloy Powder※
(Ti-48Al-2Cr-2Nb)※ Under development
- We can supply the crushed or spheroidized Ti-48Al-2Cr-2Nb alloy powder.
Ti - Alloy Powder※(Ti-5Al-1Fe)※ Under development
- We can supply the crushed or spheroidized Ti-5Al-1Fe alloy powder.
- Ti-5Al-1Fe alloy has the same strength as Ti-6Al-4V alloy.
What is your delivery record?
We have no mass production experience in 3D modelling.
What is the difference between ACM150 and other companies' products?
ACM150 is a cost-effective product by mixing spherical and crushed powder.
Can you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available.
What are the main applications?
The product is used as a multi-system sputtering target through powder metallurgy.
Can the particle size distribution be adjusted?
This depends on the grain size, but particle size distribution can be adjusted by selecting a sieve mesh.